2 MEDIA POCKET, PADDED LAPTOP POCKET, ZIP POCKET, 2 PEN SLOTS, FIT UP TO 13"
SIDE POCKET, BACK ZIP POCKET, GRAB HANDLE, ADJUSTABLE STRAP, MEDIA POCKET
ZIPPER WITH HIDDEN MAGNET
28cm x 7cm x 24cm
HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN CANVAS BAGS
- To make it is easier for you to clean the outside part of the bag, stuff your canvas bag with some paper/plastic to retain the form. By doing so, you can reach the dirty spots on the surface of your canvas bag easily.
- Dip the cloth or sponge into a bowl of lukewarm water, squeeze water out of the cloth to make it moist.
- Use the moist cloth to clean the stains, make sure to rub the stains softly. Refrain from rubbing the bag too hardly as it will damage the surface of your bag.
- In case of hard stains, add one drop of baby soap and then rub the cloth to form subs. Use the cloth to clean the dirty spot on your canvas bag.
- Drain the cloth of suds and then use it to clean your bag under clean, running water to remove any residual suds.
- Next, dry your bag, but not under direct sunlight.
- Do not laundry or dry clean your canvas bag.
- Keep some camphor in your wardrobe to prevent mold and smell.